Post By RelatedRelated Post
I love Hungry Girl (if you don’t know who this is, OMG! Go check her out!). I love Chicken Wings. And I love Tyson Grilled and Ready Chicken (seriously! I love using these for quick salads or easy wraps!). So why wouldn’t I love a chance to share with everyone this fabulous recipe just in time for the Super Bowl?! I am not sure that chicken and parfaits actually sound like they go together, but this recipe sure sounds like a great alternative to share out with the women attending the party!
And for the record, there is no “buffalo wing crisis” at hand for Super Bowl time, as reported by some media outlets previously.
Buffalo Chicken Parfaits (Recipe courtesy of Hungry Girl)
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 0 min
Total Time: 10 min
- 3 ounces Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Fully Cooked Refrigerated Oven Roasted Diced Chicken Breast
- 3 tablespoons fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon ranch dressing/dip seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 tablespoon crumbled blue cheese
- 2 teaspoons Buffalo-style hot sauce
- 1/4 cup diced carrots
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- Mix yogurt with ranch seasoning in a medium bowl. Stir in lettuce and blue cheese.
- In another medium bowl, coat Grilled & Ready® Diced Chicken Breast with hot sauce.
- In a tall glass, layer half of each ingredient: lettuce mixture, carrots, celery, and saucy chicken.
- Repeat layering with remaining ingredients. Make one for each guest and enjoy!
Per Parfait: Calories 185 Total Fat 4.5 g Protein 27 g Carbohydrate 9 g Sodium 924 mg Sugars 5 g Fiber 1.5 g